Kinoki Detox Foot Pads (3pcs)
KINOKI DETOX FOOT PADS (3pcs)
How do foot pads work? For hundreds of years, eastern medicine understood toxins traveled downwards in the body accumulating in the tips of our toes and ankles.
They also understood that toxin accumulation lead to many degenerative diseases. For example, painful rheumatism and arthritis were caused by acidic toxic fluids gathering around the joints.
In foot reflexology, the feet are considered channels to many vital organs, with over 60 acupuncture points on the soles of our feet. Our detox foot pads contain natural ingredients which stimulate these acupuncture points through the combined action of wood/bamboo vinegar, far-infrared energy and negative ion emissions. This stimulation results in the breakdown of water and waste molecules that free blockages in the circulatory and lymphatic systems.
Cleansing naturally begins in the soles of our feet. The patches will absorb your toxin after using for whole night. You can see that the changing of the colour after using it. More dirty you see, more toxin it have absorb. After consistently using for a period, they will become less dirty. That means most of the toxin in you body have gone out already.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% Brand New
- 100% Authentic and High Quality
- Simple and Easy to use
- Totally discreet - Works while you sleep
- Release unwanted toxins
- Increase your energy level
- Reduce aches, pains, headaches, & tiredness
- Relieve stress
- Improve your metabolism
- Improve your blood circulation
- Improve weight loss
The benefits of using detox pads on a regular basis helps to prevent the accumulation of toxins in the body, thus substantially reducing the chances of illness and disease. A few of the many benefits of removing harmful body toxins include :
- Feel energized
- Weight loss
- Relieves Allergies
- Normalizes Blood Pressure
- Relief of Arthritis or joint pains
- Reduces Water Retention
- Boosts the Immune System
- Increases Blood Circulation
HOW TO USE :
- Remove the larger piece from the adhesive sheet and discard.
- Place the pad onto its center, making sure that the green writing on the sachets is facing down toward the adhesive surface.
- Stick and spread firmly onto the sole of your feet, and remove the smaller piece from the adhesive sheet.
- Generally allow between 8-12 hours for full absorption to occur before removing the pads. (watch follow picture)